IIT Delhi Project Attendant Recruitment 2018 Apply Offline : – INDIAN INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY DELHI has announced a notification to hire Project Attendant post.Applications are invited Offline from qualified candidates can download the application form through the official website www.ird.iitd.ac.in for IIT Delhi Project Attendant Recruitment 2018 Apply Offline. Here we provided other details like Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Important Dates, Fee Details, Selection Process and How to Apply are mentioned below for IIT Delhi Project Attendant Recruitment 2018 Apply Offline. As it is a good opportunity to the candidates who are searching for the jobs.
IIT Delhi Project Attendant Recruitment 2018 Apply Offline Details
- Organization Name :- INDIAN INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY DELHI
- Official Website : – www.ird.iitd.ac.in
- Name Of The Posts : – Project Attendant and Jr. Project Attendant
- Total Vacancies : – 02
- Mode of Application :- Offline
- Last Date : – 01-03-2018.
Applicants must possess the qualifications from a recognized Institution / Board as detailed below as specified in the relevant rules of as on the date of IIT Delhi Project Attendant Recruitment 2018 Apply Offline.
Candidates must have passed 10th with 05 years experience in maintenance High-end and large infrastructural facilities.
Familiarity in handling the equipment (AV facilities etc.) such as testing, maintenance and cleaning and handling related purchase files.
- Go through the official notification for more details.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application : – 15-02-2018.
- Last Date for Submission of Application : – 01-03-2018.
- Go to the official website to check more details.
Project Attendant : – Rs.10,500- 11,500- 12,500- 13,500- 14,500- 15,500- 16,500/- per month plus 20% HRA
Jr.Project Attendant : – Rs.7,000-7,700-8,400-91,00-9,800-10,500-11,200/- p.m. plus HRA @20%
- Go through the official website to check more details.
How To Apply
- Log on to the official website www.ird.iitd.ac.in
- Download the applicaion form.
- Affix the latest Photo dully self attested.
- The envelop must be clearly mentioned Application to the post of _____.
- Send it by Registered Post or Speed Post.
Prof. G. Vijaya Prakash,
Professor In-charge, LHC,
Department of Physics,
IIT Delhi, Hauz Khas,
Advertisement/ Application Links
Advertisement No.: IITD/IRD/044/2018