IOCL recruitment 2018 : – Indian Oil Corporation Limited has announced a notification for the technician/accountant/trade apprentice posts. IOCL is looking to fill up the 350 vacancies from the eligible candidates. Applications are invited Online from qualified candidates through the IOCL Recruitment 2018 application available on website www.iocl.com. Here we provided other details like Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Important Dates, Fee Details, Selection Process and How to Apply are mentioned below for IOCL recruitment 2018 Apply 350 Apprentice Posts. As it is a good opportunity to the candidates who are searching for the Govt jobs.
IOCL recruitment 2018 Apply 350 Apprentice Posts Details
- Organization Name :- Indian Oil Corporation Limited
- Official Website :- www.iocl.com
- Name Of The Posts : – Apprentice
- Total Vacancies : – 350
- Mode of Application :- Online
- Last Date :- 10-02-2018.
Applicants must possess the qualifications from a recognized Institution / Board as detailed below or equivalent thereto, as specified in the relevant rules of as on the date of IOCL recruitment 2018 Apply 350 Apprentice Posts.
- Trade Apprentice : – (Machinist/ Fitter/ Electrician/ Electronic Mechanic/ Instrument Mechanic) – Matric with 2 year ITI in relevant discipline.
- Trade Apprentice (Accountant) : – Graduate in any discipline with minimum 50% marks in aggregate for General & OBC candidates and 45% in case of SC/ ST/ PWD candidates for reserved positions from a recognized Institute/ University.
- Go to the official website to check more education details.
Age Limit of IOCL recruitment 2018 Apply 350 Apprentice Posts
- Minimum 18 years and Maximum 24 years.
- Go to the official website to check more details.
Starting date for Submission of online Application : – 05.02.2018.
- Last Date for Submission of online Application : – 19-02-2018.
- Date of Written Test : – 04-03-2018.
How To Apply
- Log on to the Official website www.iocl.com
- Go to the payment option and make a payment.
- After payment click on Submit Application.
- Upload the scanned copy of passport size photograph with signature.
- Complete all the process and click on Submission of Application.
Advertisement/ Application Links
Advertisement No. IOCL/MKTG/SR/APPR/2017-18 / 2