Itbp Recruitment 2019 : Indo Tibetan border police force recruitment has given notification for recruitment of Medical officer 496 posts. Therefore the notification is about the candidates to fill ITBP Recruitment for 496 Posts. The candidates who are interested in this job can go further details go through the given website https://www.itbpolice.nic.in. Hence complete information about the qualification age and other details can check from the below information for at 15 posts. These vacancies are shared to Itbp medical officer recruitment 2019 apply online 496 post.
Itbp medical officer recruitment 2019 apply online 496 post Details
- Organization Name : – Indo Tibetan border police force
- Official Website : – https://www.itbpolice.nic.in
- Name of the Posts : – super specialist medical officer ,
specialist medical officer , medical office.
- Total Vacancies : – 496 posts
- Starting Date:– 02 – april– 2019
- Ending Date:– 5 – may – 2019
- Mode of Apply:- Online
- Candidates should have Graduate / PG & CA / ICWAI /CS.
- For other education qualification details go to official notification
- Aspirants age limit should Be maximum 50 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation for SC / ST / OBC / PWD / PH.
Fee Details of Itbp medical officer
- For General /OBC candidate application fee Rs 400/-
- No For SC/ST Female/ PWD/ Minorities/ Economically Backward candidates.
- For other information go through the official notification.
- Candidate will be selected based on Interview.
- Go through the official notification for more details.
How to apply
Itbp medical officer recruitment 2019 apply online 496 post
- Log on to the official website https://www.itbpolice.nic.in
- It will redirect to official Home Page.
- Click on the required notification.
- Read all instructions carefully.
- Fill the details in the application form.
- Then take print out for further use.
- For further details go through the official notification.
- super specialist medical officer : 78800–209200
- specialist medical officer : 67700-208700
- medical office:56100-177500