Khammam District Court Recruitment 2020 :- Khammam District Court of Telangana has announced a notification for various categorizes Stenographer Grade, Junior Assistant , Typist, Field Assistant , Examiner , Copyist , Driver, Process Server , Office Subordinate posts on outsourcing basis. Khammam District Court of Telangana is looking to fill up the 200 vacancies from the eligible candidates. Applications are invited Offline from qualified candidates through the proforma application to be made available on websites. Here we provided other details like Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Important Dates, Fee Details, Selection Process and How to Apply are mentioned below for Khammam Court Recruitment 2020. As it is a good opportunity to the candidates who are searching for the Govt jobs.
Khammam Court Recruitment 2020 Details
- Organization Name:- Khammam District Court
- Official Website:- www.ecourts.gov.in
- Name of the Posts:- Steno, Jr Asst & Driver
- Total Vacancies:- 200
- Last Date:- Update Soon
Education Qualifications for Khammam Court Recruitment 2020
- Candidates should have passed 10th/Inter.
- For more details kindly go through the official notification of Khammam Court Recruitment 2018.
Age Limit for Khammam Court Recruitment 2020
- Candidates must be minimum 18 years to 35 years.
- Upper age limit relaxation of 05 years in case of SC/ST candidates and 3 years in case of OBC candidates.
- For Persons with Disability, upper age limit is relaxed by 10 years.
- Starting date for Submission of online Application:- Update Soon.
- Last Date for Submission of online Application:- Update Soon.
- Stenographer Grade III – 06
- Junior Assistant – 43
- Typist – 17
- Field Assistant – 12
- Examiner – 10
- Copyist – 05
- Driver – 03
- Process Server – 28
- Office Subordinate – 76
How To Apply
Candidates shall submit applications in person in the counter of M/s. Sree Sairam Agencies, Khammam located in the premises of Honorable Principal District and Sessions Court, Khammam by clearly mentioning on the top of application cover as follows.
“APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ………………… ON OUTSOURCING BASIS”. Separate application shall be submitted for each post along with attested copies of educational and technical qualifications. Applications should be submitted on or before 09.02.2018, 5 P.M.
Advertisement/ Application Links