Northern Railway Recruitment 2018:- Northern Railway Recruitment Cell has announced a notification for Apprentice posts. RRC has invited the online applications from the eligible candidates to fill up the vacancies . Here we provided other details like Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Important Dates, Fee Details, Selection Process and How to Apply are mentioned below for Northern Railway Recruitment 2018 – 3162 Posts for Apprentice. Check here for other Latest Govt jobs.
Northern Railway Recruitment 2018 – 3162 Posts for Apprentice Details
- Organization Name:- Northern Railway Recruitment Cell
- Official Website:- www.rrccr.com
- Name of the Posts:- Apprentice
- Total Vacancies:- 3162
- Last Date:- 27 January 2018.
Education Qualifications for NRRC
Applicants must possess the qualifications from a recognized Institution / Board as detailed below or equivalent as specified in the rules of Northern Railway Recruitment 2018 – 3162 Posts for Apprentice as on the date of Notification.
Candidate must have passed 10th class examination or its equivalent 10+2.
- Candidate must have passed ITI in relevant trade from recognized Board by Government.
Age Limit for Northern Railway Recruitment 2018
Candidates should have completed 15 years of age
- Candidates should not have completed 24 years of age as on 27-01-2018.
Upper age limit relaxation of 05 years in case of SC/ST candidates, 3 years in case of OBC candidates.
For Persons with Disability, upper age limit is relaxed by 10 years.
Application fee is to be paid through ONLINE MODE
- Application fee:- Rs 100/-
No fee for SC/ST/PH/Women candidates.
- Candidates will be selected based on Merit Prepared taking the average of the Percentage marks Obtained by the candidates in both matriculation and ITI Exam giving equal weightage to both with Min 50% aggregate marks.
- Starting Date:- 28/12/2017.
- Last Date:- 27/01/2018.
- Expected Date of Display Merit:- 28/02/2018.
How To Apply
- Log on to the website www.rrccr.com
Click on the Engagement of Act Apprentice Link ONLINE Application.
- Click on Information to Candidate.
- In candidate Registration fill all details like Name, community,Date of Birth etc.
- Pay Online Fee & on successful transaction.
Enter the Application fee payment transaction ID, verify it and fill the Application Form.
Save Details, Edit if required and then finally save detail.
- Upload Photo/Signature/Thumb Impression and Application Details/ Print.
- Take print of application an fee slip.