RRB Kolkata Group D Recruitment 2018 Apply 2367 Post : – Railway Recruitment Board of India has announced a notification to hire the Group D posts. RRB Recruitment 2018 is looking to fill up the 2367 vacancies from the eligible candidates. Applications are invited Online from qualified candidates through the application available on the official website www.rrbonlinereg.in to the RRB Kolkata Group D Recruitment 2018 Apply 2367 Post. Here we provided other details like Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Important Dates, Fee Details, Selection Process and How to Apply are mentioned below for the RRB Kolkata Group D Recruitment 2018 Apply 2367 Post. As it is a good opportunity to the candidates who are searching for the Railway Jobs.
RRB Kolkata Group D Recruitment 2018 Apply 2367 Post Details
- Organization Name :- Railway Recruitment Board of India.
- Official website :- www.rrbonlinereg.in
- Name of the Posts :- Group D
- Total vacancies :- 2367
- Last Date :- 12-03-2018.
Applicants must possess the qualifications from a recognized Institution / Board as detailed below or equivalent as specified in the relevant rules of as on the date of RRB Guwahati Group D Recruitment 2018 Apply 2577 Post.
- Candidates must have passed 10th / 10+2 with ITI
- Go through the official notification for more details.
- Candidates must be minimum 18 years and maximum 31 years.
- Age Relaxation for SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per on Government rules and regulations.
- Candidates who belongs to GENERAL and OBC should pay Rs 500/-
- Candidates who belongs to SC/ST/Ex-Serviceman/PWDs/Female/Transgender/Minorities /EBC should pay Rs 250/-
- Starting Date for Submission of Application : – 10-02-2018.
- Last Date for Submission of Application : – 12-03-2018.
Computer Based Test (CBT)
Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
How To Apply
- Log on to the official website www.rrbonlinereg.in
- It will redirect to official Home Page
- Click on required notification.
- Read all instructions carefully.
- Fill the details in the application form.
- Upload all necessary documents, photographs and signature.
- Make payment through online.
- Then take print out for further use.