SBI Specialist Cadre Officer Recruitment 2020 :- State Bank of India has announced a notification for the Specialist Cadre Officer posts. SBI is looking to fill up the 407 vacancies from the eligible candidates on Contractual basis. Applications are invited Online from qualified candidates through the SBI Recruitment 2020 proforma application to be made available on website www.sbi.co.in to the post of SBI Specialist Cadre Officers as Managers. Here we provided other details like Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Important Dates, Fee Details, Selection Process and How to Apply are mentioned below for SBI Specialist Cadre Officer Recruitment 2020. As it is a good opportunity to the candidates who are searching for the Govt Bank jobs
SBI Recruitment 2020 Details
- Organization Name:- State Bank of India (SBI).
- Official Website:- www.sbi.co.in
- Name of the Posts:- Managers
- Total Vacancies:- 407
- Last Date:- Update soon .
Applicants must possess the qualifications from a recognized Institution / Board as detailed below or equivalent according to the SBI Recruitment 2020.
- Candidates should have passed Degree or equivalent Post Graduation Degree from a recognized university.
Age Limit of SBI Specialist Cadre Officer Recruitment 2020
- Minimum 25 years and Maximum 35 years.
- Upper age limit relaxation of 05 years in case of SC/ST candidates and 3 years in case of OBC candidates.
- For Persons with Disability, upper age limit is relaxed by 10 years.
Fee Details for SBI Recruitment 2020
- General and OBC applicants require paying Rs. 600/- as application fee.
- SC/ST and other Reserved candidates Rs 100/- as application fee.
- Starting date for Submission of online Application:- Update Soon.
- Last Date for Submission of online Application:- Update Soon.
- Brief Resume (DOC or DOCX)
- ID Proof(PDF)
- Proof of Date of Birth (PDF)
- Educational Certificates (PDF)
- Experience Certificate(PDF)
- Valid driving licences for CRE(PDF)
- e-receipt for fee payment
- PWD certificate(as applicable)
How To Apply
- Log on to the Official website www.sbi.co.in
- Go to the payment option and make a payment.
- After payment click on Submit Application.
- Upload the scanned copy of passport size photograph with signature.
- Complete all the process and click on Submission of Application.
Advertisement/ Application Links
- ADVERTISEMENT NO. CRPD/SCO/WM/2017-18/09