Syndicate Bank Recruitment 2018: – Syndicate Bank has announced a notification for the recruitment of Probationary Officer . The bank has released about 500 vacancies. Interested candidates can apply before 17th January 2018. Applications are invited Online from qualified candidates through the Syndicate Bank PO Recruitment 2018 Apply Online application is available on the official website www.syndicatebank.in. to the post of Probationary Officer. Here we provided other details like Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Important Dates, Fee Details, Selection Process and How to Apply are mentioned below. As it is a good opportunity to the candidates who are searching for the Govt Bank jobs.
Syndicate Bank PO Recruitment 2018 Apply Online Details.
- Organization:- Syndicate Bank.
- Official website: – www.syndicatebank.in.
- Name of the Posts:- Probationary Officer.
- Total Vacancies:- 500
- Last Date: – 17th January 2018
- Candidate must be Graduate in any stream
- Candidate age must be 20 years to 28 years.
- Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per on Government Rules and Regulations.
- Opening Date for submission of Applications: 2nd January 2018.
- Last Date for submission of Applications: 17th January 2018.
- Download the Admit Cards : 5th February 2018.
- Online Exam Test: 18th February 2018.
- Candidates who belongs to GENERAL and OBC should pay Rs 600/-
- Candidates who belongs to SC/ST should pay Rs 100/-
- The Selection Process is based on Online Test.
How To Apply
Go to the Bank website www.syndicatebank.in
- Click on the CAREER and then in CAREER page under PGDBF PROGRAMME 2018-19 section.
- Click on APPLY ONLINE.
- To Register Click here for new Registration then enter Name, Contact details and Email-id.
The Registration Number and Password will be generated on the screen.
- Note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password.
- Provisional Registration number and Password will be sent to your EMAIL or given mobile Number.
- Click SAVE and NEXT.
- Before Final Submission candidates must check the details which are given in the application.
- Upload photo and signature and fill other details.
- Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before FINAL SUBMIT.
- Click on Payment Tab and proceed for online payment.
- After successful completion of the transaction, an e-Receipt will be generated.
Apply Online/ Admit Card/ Answer Key/ Result
- »Click here to Apply Online
- »Click here for Admit Card
- »Click here for Answer Key
- »Click here for Result