TSRTC Notification 2018:- Telangana State Public Service Commission has announced a notification of TSRTC for Junior Assistant, Mechanical Supervisor Trainees and Traffic Supervisor Trainee posts. TSRTC Notification 2018 Apply online Trainee Jobs is looking to fill up the vacancies of 279 posts through the Telangana State Public Service Commission.
TSRTC has invited online applications from the eligible candidates to fill up the vacancies through Direct Recruitment. Here we provided other details like Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Important Dates, Fee Details, Selection Process and How to Apply are mentioned below for TSRTC Recruitment 2018. Candidates who are looking for Govt jobs it is a good opportunity to apply.
TSRTC Notification 2018 Apply Trainee Jobs Details
- Organization Name:- Telangana State Road Transport Corporation.
- Recruitment Process Done By:- Telangana Public Service Commission.
- Official Website:- www.tsrtc.gov.in.
- Name Of The Posts:- Junior Assistant, Mechanical Supervisor Trainees, Traffic Supervisors Trainees.
- Total Vacancies:- 279.
- Last Date:– Updated Soon.
Education Qualifications for TSPSC TSRTC Recruitment 2018
- Refer to the TSPSC TSRTC Notification 2018 released by the Telangana Public Sevice Commission to know about the educational qualification required to apply for this TSPSC TSRTC Recruitment 2018.
Age Limit TSPSC TSRTC Recruitment 2018
- Candidates who are interested to apply for TSPSC TSRTC Recruitment 2018 should have eligible as per TSRTC norms.
- Kindly refer to the TSPSC TSRTC Notification 2018 notification for minimum and maximum age limits.
TSRTC Recruitment 2018 Vacancy Details
- Junior Assistants (personnel):- 33 Posts
- Junior Assistants (Finance): – 39 Posts
- Traffic Supervisors Trainee: – 84 Posts
- Mechanical Supervisor Trainees:- 123 Posts
Selection Process of TSPSC TSRTC Recruitment 2018
- Written Test
How To Apply for TSPSC TSRTC Recruitment 2018
- Candidates must first the official website tspsc.gov.in.
- Click on the Notifications Tab.
- Then select the post you are applying from the home page.
- At first, read all guidelines.
- After that fill the application form with complete details.
- Pay the application fee.
- Finally, click on the submit button.
- Your Application Form will appear on the screen.
- Download it and save it for further reference.
⇒Download Notification of TSPSC TSRTC Recruitment 2018.